decided to put together a list of companies accepting cryptos at the moment. One because we love to come up with useful content for you, second, we want to get you as excited as we are to see so many embracing the new tech.
Why is this so exciting you might ask? Because the more people get involved more liquidity, which equals to more stability for the market, it means better appreciation of our coins!
We always think of cryptocurrency in the future, as the future, but it is already happening. A financial revolution, cryptocurrency is for now.
There are over 260,000 stores accepting cryptocurrency in Japan according toBitcoin.com.
Over 48.000 businesses according to Coinbase.com accepting cryptocurrencies as payment.
Over 80.000 stores in Europe has already adapted to cryptocurrency affirms independentrepublic.com.
Webcreate.com is ranking Shopify third place in the world as an ecommerce builder. It has over 75.000 companies that can now accept cryptos.
Many do not even know but businesses around the world are prepared for consumers. Waiting for consumers to decide to take control of their own finances as offered by cryptographic blockchain technology.
The lack of knowledge of the cryptocurrencies existence is the only thing standing between the connections of merchants and consumers. So, we would like to encourage you to spread the word! We have many posts that might help you do so.
You might like to check out our post “DO WE REALLY NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY?”
So, let’s get started? There are way more stores than I could possibly list here, but I’ve selected a diversity of stores online that might appeal to you or people you might know. Remember that no matter where these stores may be located, cryptocurrency generates the possibility for you to acquire these products and services from anywhere in the world.
Here we go:
- Overstock.com: an American internet retailer, online store, the company sells home décor, furniture, bedding, and many other goods.
- Shopify.com: ecommerce platform, that has everything you need to sell online.
- Expedia.com: is a travelling tool, that helps you find everything you need for your new destination.
- Subway: an American submarine sandwich privately held fast-food restaurant. Found all over the world.
- McDonald’s: another American fast-food chain of cheeseburgers found all over the world.
- Microsoft: an American multinational corp. technology company.
- Pizzaforcoins.com: created specifically to help expand the usability of bitcoins and cryptos. The name says it all PIZZA! YES SIR!
- PayPal: a company that operates worldwide online payments.
- GYFT: a digital gift card platform that enables anyone to buy, send and manage gift cards from hundreds of top retailers like amazon, iTunes, Starbucks, target and more.
- CHEAPAIR.com: an online travel agency
- Wikipedia: a multilingual encyclopedia
- Virgin Galactic: a spaceflight company within the Virgin Group.
- Save The Children.org: an international non-governmental organization that promotes children’s rights, providing relief and helps support children in developing countries.
- OkCupid: internationally operating online dating.
- Tesla: Multinational corp. specialized in electric vehicles, energy storage and solar panel manufacturing.
- Zynga: social game developer, running social video game services.
- Lionsgate films: entertainment corp.
- REMAX.com: International real-estate company.
- Magnificent-tea.co.uk: tea company from the UK.
- 1–800-FLOWERS.com: floral and gourmet foods gift retailer.
- Bloomberg.com: privately held financial software, data and media company.
- Dish Network: American based corp. of direct broadcast satellite.
- Etsy.com: is an ecommerce focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies.
- FetchPortraits.com: a dog photographer who has chosen to perpetuate the image of your pet as a family member.
- Hotmaple.com: in Portland Oregon, USA a maple sauce company.
- Belovedshirts.com: Hip, unique and funky, Beloved Shirts sells all-over-print crew neck t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. This stylistic, progressive company accepts bitcoins on all purchases.
- Bitgear.co: Bitgear sells trendy, high quality bitcoin t-shirts to consumers and merchants who want a cool and fashionable way to show their support for the digital currency revolution.
- Strappingfellow.com: Strapping Fellow produces and sells custom watch straps made of Horween Brand leather.
- Enclaveeyewear.com: Enclave Eyewear manufactures and sells nylon composite, stainless steel and acetate eyewear frames using polarized TAC (tri-acetate cellulose) for the lenses and watches.
- MINDZAI.COM: Mindzai is a distinct online retail store that sells designer toys, a variety of creative goods and specialized apparel. Mindzai is catered to online buyers looking for something different.
- MAGANESUPER.CO.JP: over 334 stores — Japanese eyeglasses store.
- Recruit-lifestyle.co.jp: Dining, beauty, and health services that add a little something extra to everyday life. Travel opportunities that offer relaxation, new experiences, new encounters, new ideas, and new discoveries.
- DELL.com: multinational computer technology.
- MINT.COM: mint pulls all your financial accounts into one place, set budgets, set goals and more.
- EBAY: Credit card / payment processor / Auction.
- WordPress.com: An online company that allows user to create free blogs.
- APPLE’s app store: Buy music and any app on the Apple AppStore with bitcoins.
- Lumfile.com: Free cloud base file server.
- Victoriasecrets.com: Lingerie store.
- ThePinkCow.com: The Pink Cow Restaurant was the first establishment in Japan to bring Bitcoins to Japanese Retail early in 2013! The Pink Cow Akasaka hosted the first Bitcoins Cash meetup in the World on Dec. 6th 2017 and started accepting payments in BCH from that day! ETH coming soon! Join us in Crypto history!
- Crowdtilt or Tilt.com: The fastest and easiest way to pool funds with family and friends.
- Newegg.com: is an online retailer of items including computer hardware and consumer electronics.
- Rakuten.co.jp: a Japanese electronic ecommerce giant.
- OneShotHotels.com/en/: Spanish Hotel Chain.
- ShopJoy.com.au: Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts.
- Tigerdirect.com: California-based online retailer dealing in electronics, computers, and computer components that caters to business and corporate customers.
- Reeds.com: Jewelry company.
- TortugaBackPack.com: top notch backpacks.
- TrickMugs.com: the best place to buy color changing, heat activated prank coffee mugs.
- SingingTallGrass.com: handcrafted organic products.
- FIBONATIX.COM: a transport company that accepts 31 different types of cryptocurrency payment.
- Cooperatize.com: The Leading Marketplace for Travel Advertisers, Bloggers & Micro-Influencers.
- Bitcoin-realestate.com: Worldwide — Buy & Sell Real Estate using cryptocurrencies. List your house, condo, lot, Resort, commercial property, business or equity project today.
Companies mentioned above are not only accepting cryptocurrency they are doing it successfully. Many of them have been doing it for a while already and would’ve stopped already if it wasn’t working out. A little research and you will find out there are endless success stories along with cryptocurrency.
With time, it is only natural to expect more and more stores will be joining. Right now, the only reason some may not, is because of volatility. Uncertainties this market still presents and will only encounter stability once there’s enough liquidity. We will get there.
The Winco Team
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES: FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, TELEGRAM, BLOG AND MEDIUM