…and its influence in the cryptocurrency industry.
I found some facts about the US that shocked me. You must know I am not against the US, I’m an American at heart due to the fact I was raised in Jersey, and my children are American. I love America ❤, are we clear?
The world sees The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as the power engine of the world. It sure is powerful, but may not be everything we believe it to be. Could we be making America into something it isn’t?
Anyhow, it could have a significant influence on the cryptocurrency industry.
Okay, now here are some facts I found about America, things I had never heard of, things I truly had no idea. And maybe you don’t either.
Let´s see how you feel about these FACTS (not opinions) most of us didn’t know about the US.
15 Facts about the US that will most likely shock you
1. The US is no longer the largest economy in the world, China took its place in 2015.
2. The US is responsible for one of the biggest genocides in the world.
3. The US was one of the last countries to abolish slavery in 1965.
4. The US is not the greatest country in the world, as they take 14th place in education, 44th in health, 35th in math, 15th in literature, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 14th in happiness, 19th in internet connection, 47th in pressed freedom, 89th in child vaccination.
5. The US is leading the world in number of people in prisons, in obesity, in self-esteem and others.
6. It would require 4-earth-size planets to sustain the level of consumption of the US.
7. At least 1 in 25 people sentenced to death penalty in the US is innocent.
8. Interracial marriage was banned only 50 years ago and same sex married was just recently legalized.
9. There are more shopping malls than high schools in the US.
10. During the prohibition years the government actively added poison to alcohol reserves killing over 10,000 people in the process.
11. There are at least 100 people in the US whose name is LOL (WTH?).
12. If you live in the US, you now have 50% chance of getting cancer before you die.
13. There are more Americans on Facebook right now, than the number of people who voted in this election.
14. As of October 18th, 2016, there have been a total of 2,386 US military deaths in the wars in Afghanistan. The number of civilians killed in the process is around 30,000.
15. The United States is the only country in the history of the world to ever use an atomic bomb, and that was against a non-atomic country: Japan. Approximately 250,000 people have been killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.
I don’t know how you feel after all of this, I’m sure you are questioning and even desiring proof. Well, all of these facts were presented by Alux.com. They were very careful to provide proof of every single fact. You should check out the video as well as the Article and verify the sources yourself.
But please do it after your done reading ?
The cryptocurrency community is waiting upon the US to truly embrace cryptos and take it “to the moon”. I must confess, I sincerely believe in the power of the US embracing cryptocurrency (if they decided to do so) because America has a powerful image around the globe. Therefore, the world is willing to embrace anything the USA embraces. It has a powerful VOICE.
The US dollar
The American dollar has been the largest currency for decades, accepted globally. Most international tradings are done in US dollars. Petrol, diesel, commodities and even gold rates are evaluated based in USD. So, I guess it is safe to say that the US dollar is pretty significant around the globe.
In a general way, it is seen as a rock-solid currency, preferred globally.
The US feels threated
The nation sees cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, as a power currency that could take the place of the US dollar. Therefore, the country delays helping the technology´s growth because they feel threatened.
They understand that with all the power that the US dollar has cryptos would quickly gain stability.
So, does the America want to take the risk? Most likely not, unless they are in control.
Since no one could be in control of cryptos America may continue to delay it´s development.
Cryptocurrency is not dependent on any government (period). But, if governments embrace the growth expansion would be much greater and faster, especially if it comes from the US government.
A US congressman, Brad Sherman, recently called for a bill to ban cryptocurrencies. According to his statements, most of the international power the US has comes from the fact that the US is accepted globally. He believes that worldwide adoption of cryptos will weaken the US sanctions relevance over countries such as Iran.
He also said cryptocurrency promoters are interested in taking the US dominance down over the world´s economy.
The US is reluctant when it comes to cryptocurrencies, it wants to fight it as much as they can. But according to the facts we have seen in the beginning, maybe the America doesn’t have the correct view of itself.
Maybe it needs to consider all the benefits cryptos would bring to them as a nation, starting with fact #4 (above). America needs to let go of control and embrace their weaknesses. After all, acting like the best doesn’t make you the best, believing you are good at things you arent cannot end up well.
Not one living person could stop the decentralized cryptos. Even if cryptos have to take one tiny step at a time, cryptocurrency will inevitably become the future of money, which one? We don’t know it, but the technology in itself has come to stay, and not one single being has the power to stop it, not even the powerful US.
Give up control America?
Please readers let us know what you think about all of the facts and the US´s position towards cryptos.
FIRST PUBLISHED AT WINCO.IO
Disclaimer: Our team works hard to bring you the best content in the cryptocurrency market. However, it is only our point of view and not legal advice. Therefore, it may be divergent from other opinions. So, please do not make any decisions without concluding studies of your own. Research to understand the profit possibilities and uncertainties involved at your own risk.